Killer Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i be banned?

Go down

Why i be banned? Empty Why i be banned?

Post by urdeadtoday1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:03 pm

I don"t get it, I wish some1 could tell me y the f i got banned for advising dro to attack number 8 instead of 21 or watev. first off we were 2 stars behind so attacking 21 for 1 star max would still loose us the war -_- ik clean up rules and all but some rules gotta be broken. Attacking 8 woulda atleast been 1 star like 21 as he was 0 starred and if we got 2 stars, which is likely we woulda tied.... I'm not gonna start the bs of being longer in the clan than every1 else, i just want a good explanation why I got kicked. And if you stalked me down yes i was in a clan called DEAD IMPERIUM which had 1 member, me and i closed it aswell. only made it to not get raided as much. Ik this a long paragraph to read, but plz tell me y the f i got kicked and invited 10 times and then kicked and basically banned... What did i do wrong this time? Being a bad scape goat that wasn't even in the damn war? Or far saying advise and wanting to win a war? Or not caring about the loot but the war itself?

urdeadtoday1

Back to top Go down

Why i be banned? Empty Re: Why i be banned?

Post by Mohammmed97 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Pathetic. U are truly dead. Move on nig

Mohammmed97

Level of legit : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dead is a fag Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 am

You were banned because you are nosy and inconsiderate. No examples will be provided. You were banned because you are mindless in your attacks and do not consider a win or the clan. Also no examples will be provided. You were banned because frankly you suck. Even ds doesn't pay to play and still comes through. Hell! long shot makes more happen than you. No need topull tenure card. In my mind you sshouldn't have tenure if you suck as bad as you do.

dead is a fag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down