Killer Clowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adan has achieved his life goal

Go down

Adan has achieved his life goal Empty Adan has achieved his life goal

Post by urdeadtoday1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:33 pm

I just want to say congratulations to Adan for kicking me. Ide like to thank all of u for giving me a great time in the clan, and jp i put those xbows up, too bad u didnt have a chance to seem em. Anyways i didn't ignore you or the people that told me to put them up I just lost connection and it reset the changes, this is an excuse but its true, reason why i couldn't get on to raid in war for a whole day. I'm guessing you guys lost this war, and are using me as a scape goat. Well guess wat thats fine, dead left his xbows down he got 3 starred, use him as a scape goat to hide our shitty ass attacks, it's all good in da hood. It's not the first time and I'm tired of it, i didn"t break ANY rules this time, i raided twice made clean up, it wasn't a 3 so too bad. I left xbows down, my bad but last time i checked that wasn't in the clans rules. Anyways sorry for letting yall down with the xbows and making u guys lose a war, it was COMPLETELY my fault. And this isnt an essay to beg to come back. Infact i dont want to come back. Great clan great people shitty reasoning. Might be ironic me saying this but its true, there's too much bs against me and I'm sick of u adan waiting for a chance to boot me. You're real tough bruh keep doing that ull be just as shitty of a person as me. My last 10 kicks have been from u for no fcken reason. And I'm not trying to be daemon and I'm not a fag u foo and u can kiss my fucken ass adan cuz I'm not coming back to get kicked my u again. Atleast i wont beg, i still might come back but thats up to riv and after reading wat i said hell probably say no. Anyways love the rest of u guys, good times, 2 years in a single clan was fun, shout out to every1 except adan. Tried to settle matters, i even wanted to but i got booted so gg.

urdeadtoday1

Back to top Go down

Adan has achieved his life goal Empty Re: Adan has achieved his life goal

Post by Fearless Fred Tue May 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Dead, you are the scapegoat following war losses. I have advocated for you but apparently you have burned too many bridges with others.

Fearless Fred
Over Lord

Level of legit : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum